Thursday, June 24, 2010

One of the Lucky Few


One of the Lucky Few
Originally uploaded by heatherhoesly

So, it's 3:30am and Pat and I are in line to pick up my new iPhone 4. That's right...despite Apple and ATT's best efforts, I managed to score one of the rare and elusive "reservations" for the new iPhone 4! I tried all day from my computer and finally at 4pm last Thursday I downloaded the "Apple" App and quickly and easily made my reservation for my new iPhone from my old iPhone. Apparently, I managed to squeeze in just under the line because my husband, Patrick (pictured above), tried from the same app on his phone just a few minutes later and he couldn't make a reservation. We ended up just ordering his for home delivery. He should have his sometime around, oh, mid-July. He'll just have to be content to drool over mine...my...my precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment